Saturday 26 September 2015

Past couple of weeks

Hi there!

Once again it's been a while when I posted here. But never mind, keep going forward. So today I want to show you some pictures from these past couple of weeks when I was absent on this blog. The quality of them is not very good because of my phone camera, but I trust you can see something xD
The most recently I was in the cinema and watched "Everest", very good film, full of tense and drama, and of course mountains which are really amazing shown. I highly recommend it. I regret a little bit that I haven't watched it in 3D but I think I'll do that some day ;)
Also, I created my Twitter account so if you want to check and follow maybe, here's the link:
https://twitter.com/annatwardosz
Enjoy and see you soon I hope ;)



















No comments:

Post a Comment