Wednesday 6 August 2014

#1 WELCOME, THE FAULT IN OUR STARS


Hi there!
I'm starting writing this blog in english, finally actually haha. I wanted to do it a while ago but, I don't know, I was too lazy. And I am still... Anyway, I have holidays since June, actually I've finished my school in May but my final exams were in May so it wasn't holiday yet. In October I will start going at the university.. Ahh I don't know if I may be happy or not.
Sooo in my first post I want to tell you about the book that I read about month ago entitled 'The Fault In Our Stars'. I'm sure a lot of you have heard about it. To be honest, I had bigger expectations to this book but it wasn't that bad. I didn't cry a river while reading this, but I must admit a had tears in my eyes while reading some episode. A whole different story when it comes to the movie... My eyes were wet through the whole movie and of course at the end I was totally crying. But I'm not sure if I saw it now, my reaction would be the same. Maybe it was so because I was directly after reading the book. My sister saw the movie a couple of days after reading the book and she didn't like it. But she says so after seeing every movie based on books haha. Currently I'm reading 'Sense and Sensibility' and oh God I wish I was at the end of it. It's so hard to read.

Enjoy and have a nice late afternoon!










No comments:

Post a Comment