Wednesday 6 August 2014

#2 FIFTY SHADES OF GREY TRAILER, DRIVER LICENSE

Yeah yeah, it's me.. again. Within 2 h. But I couldn't resist writing something haha. You might noticed that I added some banners on the right. So don't wait and klick on them!

I want to show you the 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer which I think is amazing.. I can't wait for the movie! Anyway, the best scene is of course in the elevator... Jamie is very appropriate for this role, but Dakota umm well, IT IS true that she looks a little bit older than she should looks like. But the movie will show everything, so I can't wait! Did I mention that? Oh, yes haha. Check out the trailer below:



A couple of weeks ago (I think it was 2) I went to the driving school for the first time. I was going there only on Saturdays but I was there everytime for almost 4 hours so it was definitely enough. And next week I will drive a car for the very first time! I'm so scared. I've never ever driven a car before. So it will be interesting haha. Keep your fingers crossed!


I'm going to watch 'Frozen' tonight. Anyone watched it already? The reviews are very good so I will find out if they really are.

Kisses!






No comments:

Post a Comment