Thursday 7 August 2014

#3 COMPLAINIG, PETITION

Hi there!
I'm so sleepy.. I don't like naps because after then I feel even worse.
Anyway, I watched yesterday 'Frozen' and I must say it was really good. Olaf's the best haha (especially in polish dubbing, but other characters were much better in english).

The weather in the past few days is umm irritating. No sun, only sometimes some of it shows up behind the clouds but all day is gloomy, grey and unpleasant. Great August, it really is... I can't even go outside to tan (not saying that I'm too lazy to tan if the sun is really showed up) and turns out that I will be pale as wall AGAIN. Erghh, nevermind. 

The most important thing I want to tell you is to sign the petition which link I put below:


It's really important so if you have time and good heart please, sign it, it means a lot. You can read about the action in this link as well.

Have a nice day folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment