Sunday 22 March 2015

#9 SPRING

Spring has finally come. Well, I would say it did so a week ago, but today (yesterday...) is/was the official first day of spring. Yaayy, I'm so happy, a beautiful weather can change your attitude to life immediately.

On Friday we had our first German classes. The teacher begun all of a sudden spoke to us in German... You can image our reaction; something like that: O.O I was hoping we will have some basic lesson at first but apparently we won't. Too bad. In the result I didn't understand anything. 3 years of ' learning ' German in high school were to no avail.

Something good is that I hunted some pretty nice things in the second-hand shop: 2 jumpers and one trousers. When it comes to the last one I think I overvalued my legs or maybe waist. I have some problems with that, if you know what I mean xD But I decided (finally) to start working on my body. I decided that actually some time ago and well nothing has happend, but now I bought 2 pairs of beautiful pants and I really want to wear them. I haven't had any PE lessons till high school which means about one year..

And to end up, a little bit of good music for goodnight, enjoy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment